What is a P&C Association?
It is a group of community minded parents, guardians and citizens who’s shared goal is to support and assist our school system for the benefit of all students.
The P&C body has many functions:
- Encourage parents to participate in the school’s development
- Develop parent participation and involvement in the school
- A forum for discussion of issues pertaining to the school and the community
- Promote and support co-operation and communication of educational matters in the wider community
- Assist the school with extra amenities for the benefit of all students.
Through the interest of parents like you, the Exmouth District High School P&C has contributed in many ways to the growth of our school including:
- Running the school uniform shop
- Fundraising and finance
- The purchase of shade structures
- Financial support towards whole school educational programs
- Financial support towards the beatification of our school grounds
Presently the P&C meets monthly on the 1st Thursday of each month. For any changes in meeting times please see our Facebook page @ ‘Exmouth District High School P&C’.
With the P&C contribution covering a spectrum of support, parent input and abilities are a key resource for success. Your attendance at our meetings or volunteering at our many fund raisers would be most welcome.