Choosing the right school for your child is an important decision, there are many things to consider and questions you may wish to ask. Our front office is located at 2 Carpenter Street Exmouth, open between the hours of 8am and 3pm Monday to Friday. Contact us on 9947 8888.
Enrolment of New Students
Enrolment forms are available at the school front office or you can download the Enrolment Application pack via the link below. Please FILL, SAVE, SCAN application form along with requested documents and EMAIL to: email@example.com
You will be asked to show the following documents prior to your child commencing school;
- Birth Certificate or Birth Extract Australian
- Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement (current with 2 months)
- Copies of any Family Court or other Court Orders (if applicable)
- Proof of Residence – (c/- PO Box is not acceptable)
- Visa details (if applicable)
From 2020, only Kindergarten children can only enrol if:
- their immunisation status is up to date; or
- they are on an approved immunisation catch up plan; or
- they meet the criteria to be an exempt child because of particular family circumstances.
Once the Enrolment Application is received, it is usual for a brief interview to be arranged with the Deputy Principal to provide an opportunity to discuss subject selections, school policies and any other areas of concern.
If your child’s application for enrolment is accepted, you will be provided Enrolment Pack Part B – Enrolment Forms
Students from Overseas with Visas
If coming from overseas, please check that your visa class entitles you to access the Australian education system. Students on various visa types may be required to pay tuition fees. Please contact Tafe International Western Australia for further information telephone (+618) 9218 2100.
Children of American Military Personnel posted to Exmouth have no restrictions on access to the Australian education system.