Useful Parent Links

Parent Self Help Information

As a parent you see your child develop socially, emotionally and academically and sometimes may worry that they are not doing as well as you would hope. Speaking and listening to your child and offering help is important. If the problem is at school, speaking with the teacher/s and/or Deputy Principal about your concerns is encouraged. If you are wanting support from other agencies, then the following may help:

Local supports:

  • CentaCare Family Services. 9949 2225
  • Exmouth Hospital. 9949 3666
  • Midwest Mental Health & Community Alcohol & Drug Service. 9949 3642
  • Exmouth Mental Health Service. 9949 3642
  • Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service (Carnarvon). 9941 6600